What is the Loomis-Longwood PTA?
The Loomis-Longwood Parent Teacher Association (PTA) is a partnership between parents, educators and community members who strive to improve student learning and enrich the lives of the students within the school.
It is a forum for high school parents to be collaborators of our students' overall high school educational experience.
What is The Purpose of the Loomis-Longwood PTA:
● Facilitate collaboration and build connections between educators, parents, students and the community.
● Be involved in what is happening at our school.
● Enhance and support educational experiences for our students.
We welcome your involvement:
● We are looking for active and committed PTA members.
Who can join?
● Everyone—parents, educators, students and community members that want to be active in the school.
How do you join the Loomis-Longwood PTA?
● Joining the Loomis-Longwood PTA is easy. Becoming a member consists of completing the PTA registration form below.
When will we meet?
● The Loomis-Longwood PTA will meet monthly.
Adolfo Ramirez Cuevas
773-238-5330 x 3000